Hey everyone.

I have had my curve 8830 for about 6 weeks now. Still learing and have ALOT to go. This site has been a great help & for the first time, I am asking for help becuase I couldn't locate it.

SO, I need to log on to add an email to my bb, but, I cannot for the life of me, remember my user name from when I first got my bb and set up emails. Sprint is my carrier. Anyone have any ideas?

If you do, please bb messenger me or email me off board; as I will be out today and haven't figured out viigo to check the boards yet!

Thanks so much!
    09-12-08 10:20 AM
    lol same thing happened to me the other day. Just go to your BIS site and next to username theres a link for "help" or something like that and your carriers BIS contact number should show up there. Just call them, verify your info and they can give you your log in
    09-12-08 10:26 AM
    Thanks. Any idea what the BIS site is sprint??
    09-12-08 10:29 AM
    sprint dot blackberry dot com (dont have 10 posts)
    09-12-08 10:41 AM
    Thanks guys! I got and called & got it! I love this community!
    09-12-08 10:44 AM
    Hey everyone.

I have had my curve 8830 for about 6 weeks now. Still learing and have ALOT to go. This site has been a great help & for the first time, I am asking for help becuase I couldn't locate it.
    Don't feel too badly - you are not the 1st one to do this. I know how, why, too - because I had the same problem. Enjoy, and welcome to the crack!
    09-12-08 10:45 AM
    Crack(berry) addicts to the rescue again! lol We should form a superhero team or something. we could go around and help people having problems with their BB's. Just a thought. lol
    09-12-08 10:58 AM
    Thanks guys! I got and called & got it! I love this community!
    I love this community too. Ive had my BB for about 2 weeks now and everytime I have an issue I just do a little search, find the answer, apply it, then do a little dance to show my appreciation to the Crackberry gods. lol
    09-12-08 11:00 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD