took it apart to clean it n now it wont go back 2gthr. on top of that it isnt clean either. can
    12-22-08 11:46 AM
    i just did something similar. I ordered a new one for 8 bucks. I messed with it for like 6 hours and then decided I was wasting my time. Ghetto rigged it to work in the interim, got the new one 3 days later. It's much easier to order a new one than fight with the old one.
    12-22-08 11:56 AM
    congrats! care to explain the problem a little better so people can help you?
    12-22-08 12:01 PM
    congrats! care to explain the problem a little better so people can help you?
    i cant get the bottom white part back into place. is it suppose to snap in?
    12-22-08 12:23 PM
    I had insane troubles when I did mine as well - too many small parts to work with. Search for videos on disassembling the trackball and maybe you can get a better visual on how to get it back together. I too ended up getting a new one though since it was never quite the same after.
    12-22-08 12:25 PM
    I had insane troubles when I did mine as well - too many small parts to work with. Search for videos on disassembling the trackball and maybe you can get a better visual on how to get it back together. I too ended up getting a new one though since it was never quite the same after.
    if u cant beat em join em. jus found one on craigslist about to go pick it up.
    12-22-08 12:36 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD