is it able to? cuz theres no "play with bluetooth" option on the media player...
    i know the bluetooth has A2DP future cuz it works on my other old phone, Nokia. but i dont know Curve 8320 has A2DP...my blackberry software is up to date and everything..

and i just bought a bluetooth stereo headset. you guys think it wont work either? if it doesnt work, oh man, this gonna suck

also, can someone recommend some good website for free games...
    thanks...
    02-27-09 05:28 PM
    The stereo headset should work, but probably not the 695. To check, pair both devices with your curve, then go to Options > Bluetooth, highlight each device and then Menu > Device Properties. The headphones should list A/V Remote Control and Audio Sink under services. The 695 will probably just list Hands-Free Unit and Headset.
    02-27-09 06:41 PM
    under Bluetooth options, the audio source and AV remote control target are both checkmarked and i can adjust it on and off but on Device Properties, like you said, it just list hands free unit and headset and i cant adjust it or anything..

so, im assuming this bluetooth device isnt compatible with the curve 8320.. somehow this bluetooth works on my crappy Nokia phone. weird
    02-27-09 07:24 PM
    The 695 will work as a handsfree device for phone calls, but not for music.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-27-09 07:30 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD