So I got my curve a few months back, and it was great...about a month back, it started acting funny. When I would call someone or they'd call me, they could hear me but I can't hear them. It would go away but a few days ago it started again and wouldn't stop. I went to verizon and they gave me a brand new phone. Worked for about an hour and now I'm in the same boat. Has anyone else had they same problem? And if so is there an easier way to fix it rather then getting a new phone every hour? Its sucks. Any help would be greatly appreciated
    08-29-08 09:09 PM
    you should have them shout , because I had a problem with verizon like this where they were so low , that sounded like a mouse. When I mean shout, I mean to see if it is the same problem or not. LOL , **** even I crack myself up , I had this problem when I was trying out an Env

-illusion

Ps. I gave up and canceled , lol
    08-29-08 09:14 PM
    Oh yeah. I tried turning off all connections. Turning off the phone and then restoring connections. Doesn't work
    08-29-08 09:15 PM
    So I got my curve a few months back, and it was great...about a month back, it started acting funny. When I would call someone or they'd call me, they could hear me but I can't hear them. It would go away but a few days ago it started again and wouldn't stop. I went to verizon and they gave me a brand new phone. Worked for about an hour and now I'm in the same boat. Has anyone else had they same problem? And if so is there an easier way to fix it rather then getting a new phone every hour? Its sucks. Any help would be greatly appreciated
    First off, when you get a chance, dial *228 to update your roaming capabilities. That could be the problem. the next question that i was going to ask you about your last Berry was when was the last time you did a register now, battery pull, or resent your service books?? If you hadn't done any of these things, it would be fair to say that it was more of an operator error. Since you're new here and didn't know, we'll give you a pass.
    08-29-08 09:17 PM
    The same thing happened to my 8330 a few days ago. Anytime this happens just do a battery pull. Works every time

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-29-08 09:19 PM
    Check this thread please.

http://forums.crackberry.com/f52/help-no-voice-64668/
    08-29-08 09:23 PM
    Sometimes it is not a device problem. IF thesoptions posted above do not work for you, then you wil need to call TS at VZW and if they cannot resolve ot then it may need to the network people.
    08-29-08 09:42 PM
    I'm definetly a newbie. How do u do a battery pull.

Ps: thanks for the pass. I definetly need it lol
    08-29-08 09:48 PM
    with the unit powered on remove the battery for about 10-15 seconds and put it back in
    08-29-08 09:49 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD