Ok, I have had the curve for at least two months and have had to change it twice before. Reason was that sometimes when making a call, i connect but cant hear the party on the other end. They hear me but I cant hear them. I have had to reboot my phone several times. I got another phone from verizon and again same thing days later. This is my third phone and it is now happening again!!!! What the ****! This is aggravating to say the least. Anyone know why??

By the way, the verizon tech had the answer...reboot. Hey, NO ****! what a dingbat.

Thanks.
    10-30-08 04:30 PM
    Did you receive an MMS before hand with sound?
    10-30-08 04:31 PM
    This is a known issue, try activating voice dialing when it happens next. This will reset the audio and should fix the problem.
    10-30-08 04:32 PM
    not sure. why? do you think thats what is causing the problem? How do you stop it from happening?
    10-30-08 04:33 PM
    Right, cuz when you have an MMS, the speaker thingy is pretty much attached to that, so its not releasing for a call, try letting the MMS play thru, then it will be released, or as the above poster mentioned, activate VAD
    10-30-08 04:33 PM
    My brother had the same problem. After going thru 4 replacements I loaded os v4.5. He hasn't had the problem since
    10-30-08 07:34 PM
    This is a known issue, try activating voice dialing when it happens next. This will reset the audio and should fix the problem.
    Works for me everytime!
    10-30-08 08:26 PM
    Glad to hear that! Hope this helped the OP too.
    10-30-08 08:29 PM
    I was having the same problem, upgraded to OS 4.5 and haven't had a problem since.
    11-07-08 02:47 AM
    I had the same problem with a couple berries but since I've updated the os to 4.5 it hasn't happened. It is a known issue with � and unfortunately there is no concrete fix for it

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-07-08 03:39 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD