Can anyone help me with the Quiet and Phone off profile? It worked for me before I installed the software that allows the phone to ring and vibrate at the same time. Now the Quiet and Phone off options both vibrate and they are not supposed to.
    12-02-08 09:36 AM
    I have the same app and it doesnt do what yours does.. did you try a battery pull?
    12-02-08 09:40 AM
    I have to agree with Rachel cause i have the same app as well...
    12-02-08 10:23 AM
    Battery pull is always the best first instict. Beyond that what is you carrier and model? What about other profiles? Do they have any issues?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-02-08 10:42 AM
    If you've already done a battery pull - then I'd back up thru DM. Make sure you have registration key for vib and ring and then remove the app. If the problem still exists after removing app then at least you know it wasn't the app and you can reinstall it.

However, if the problem presented itself at the same time you installed an app that specifically deals with vib and ring (the problem you're having) - it seems too coincidental. You've got a problem with that app - remove it.

You might want to just cover the basics first and open the profile icon >> quiet >> advanced >> edit and just check the settings. They are system defaults and are. Pre-programmed BUT, you are able to change them. Don't just rely on the phone being set to a "phone off" mode and thinking that means the phone is actually off - installing the app may have changed the defaults - if so, change them back. If this is confusing PM me and we'll work it out. You're not alone out there.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-02-08 10:58 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD