So I decided to switch to the curve after consideration (i have sprint) however I am unable to find one! I called up 8 sprint stores in my area and none have in stock for at least a month!!

Anyone know what to do with sprint because I only have a couple weeks left for when I can exchange my phone for a different one
    07-09-08 07:19 AM
    you call customer service?
    07-09-08 07:22 AM
    I suppose I will try, but online support said I had to go to a store since I got it from a store
    07-09-08 07:29 AM
    The Sprint Curves are on low supply right now because there is a high demand for them

Also, completing your profile info (such as carrier, etc) will help us help you easier. And that way you do not have to post your carrier every time!!

Welcome to CB!!
    07-09-08 07:31 AM
    I know with Verizon, it doesn't matter if you got it online or in the store, as long as the previous one was shipped back.
    07-09-08 07:34 AM
    I just cant believe that this phone has been out for so long and yet none of the stores near me have them. And I live in the tristate region, so that has to say something... I heard sprint phone service is horrible, only thing I fret
    07-09-08 07:38 AM
    I just don't like Sprint at all....
    I really think their phone service blows because they have Nextel now. But that is just my theory.
    07-09-08 07:40 AM
    Sprint is my only option. I live in a remote area and no towers hit me but sprint/nextel does. They have good rate plans, so I have no grips, just want the damn phone
    07-09-08 07:44 AM
    If you're absolutely desperate, check Craigslist or EBAY. They'll be a bit more expensive but at least you'll have a Curve!! It was well worth it for me to shell out $300 on ebay (as opposed to $180) cuz I wasn't eligible for upgrade...
    I'm hooked on my BB!
    07-09-08 07:54 AM
    maybe if i am crazy desperate
    07-09-08 07:56 AM
    If you're absolutely desperate, check Craigslist or EBAY. They'll be a bit more expensive but at least you'll have a Curve...
    I have been wondering where all those 8320 have been coming from, you can find dozens of new and unlocked Curves every day.
    07-09-08 11:09 AM
    I have been wondering where all those 8320 have been coming from, you can find dozens of new and unlocked Curves every day.

Can you use unlocked curves on Sprint Network? I am not sure how "unlocked" stuff works, or what it even means, but please let me know so at least I can have another option if it gets to be real bad

Also can you just buy a sprint Curve off of Ebay or something and bring it to sprint and have it work? Is there a fee or something that says you cant just buy any phone you want and use it? Not sure if they get you for it .
    07-09-08 02:13 PM
    So I decided to switch to the curve after consideration (i have sprint) however I am unable to find one! I called up 8 sprint stores in my area and none have in stock for at least a month!!

Anyone know what to do with sprint because I only have a couple weeks left for when I can exchange my phone for a different one

If you have some patience and a calm demeanor, I would call customer service and complain (in a nice way) to the high heavens. they can get just about anything accomplished, seriously. tell them your situation, ask for supervisors, call back, do whatever you have to do until you get your curve. Its worth it.
    07-09-08 02:19 PM
    Have you gone to Radio Shack? They usually have what I need for phone things and they usually offer extra instant rebates that the actual phone companies offer.
    07-09-08 02:30 PM
    I need to go to a Sprint Corporate store because thats the only way I can do the exchange. As for pleading, I have and they do not seem very reponsive to my complaints because there are a lot of people that are looking to get it still :-/
    07-09-08 02:33 PM
    Also ask em if they have any refurbished ones they don't often volunteer this info because they are cheaper and the employees snatch em up

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-09-08 02:55 PM
    i have sprint, i have a week left before i could exchange my 8830 out, and i decided to exchange it for the curve today, i called sprint and there gonna send the curve out (i should recieve it at the latest friday) and a return kit for my 8830
    07-09-08 10:59 PM
    Best of luck to you! I won't tell you what I had to go thru to get my Curve from Sprint but it was worth it. I am loving my Berry.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-09-08 11:06 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD