Ok. I'm getting to beyond frustration here.
    This should be simple.
    I've been following how to's and reading instructions and something is either wrong with my brain or wrong with my phone set up, or it's my theme's fault!

I've got a curve 8310 and I'm trying to change what my convienence key does and wanted to just push my BB button and click option and do that....BUT oh no! Nothing is ever so simple for mamathunder.

I have the today plus theme installed (3rd party now cuz I didn't like the bright yellow crazy font that AT&T sent with theirs) and everytime I click the BB button - it just gives me all of my icons.
    When I click it again, it gives me the option to show all or hide the icon I'm on.

Why won't it let me have my option from the get go?

I did go into the profile and advance to see if I could get to the convienence key from there - but I didn't find it that way.

I don't know what to do.
    I'm still a newbie to all of this. I put my first appointment into my calendar last night and still don't think I did it all right. (but I did sync it with my outlook! hooray!)

Should I take the theme back off in order to get the option button to work again? That's a little ridiculous if that's the case. Just saying.
    09-17-09 05:17 AM
    It's an icon.

DUH. ME.
    09-17-09 05:42 AM
    You can also press the O key if you have dialing from the home screen turned off.

That's the letter O, not zero..
    09-17-09 07:46 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD