I need help on forwarding text messages. You know all those funny jokes you get and want to forward to all your friends, I can't do it. I have been to BB help and did what it said. "Go to message, click menu, click forward as SMS text, it takes me to my address book, I selct someone, their mobile number and it does nothing. Sometimes it takes me back to the message, but that's it. I can forward pictures, MMS and emails, but not texts. Any help is appreciated, I'm a newbie with lots to learn!
    Thanks
    12-26-08 10:31 AM
    I just tried it, I had never done it before. When it takes you back to the message if you push the trackball it should give you the option to send it.
    12-26-08 10:49 AM
    I tried that. The little menu pops us with Reply, Forward, or Delete. No send option. If I hit forward it goes back to my address book but nothing happens.
    12-26-08 02:19 PM
    I just read on BB Support that I may have to upgrade to 4.5 to get this to work properly. Apparently I can forward emails from others using my carrier, but not other carriers. Has anyone tried this?
    12-26-08 04:51 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD