I know I know, noobie question, I even searched for the answer, but I havent found one yet. Everytime I do a battery pull it changes my time. It changes the timezone to pacific and Im eastern. I tried puting the source to "blackberry" "Network" and "off" but I still can never keep the correct time.

Even when I put the source on network, which at the bottom, it shows the correct time, mine time always manages to change.

I have a BB curve 8310 and 4.5.0.110 os
    01-05-09 02:25 PM
    Have you checked your regional settings? Like time zone etc...
    01-05-09 03:02 PM
    Look at your Settings, Date/Time and make sure you've got it set to the right time zone there.
    01-05-09 03:06 PM
    Look at your Settings, Date/Time and make sure you've got it set to the right time zone there.
    Yes, I set the timezone and everything correct. But everytime I do a batterypull, or use quickpull, it changes my timezone to pacific. I am in eastern time zone.
    01-05-09 08:02 PM
    Yes, I set the timezone and everything correct. But everytime I do a batterypull, or use quickpull, it changes my timezone to pacific. I am in eastern time zone.
    Move to California? LOL (sorry, I just can't help myself)

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-05-09 08:13 PM
    I am having the same problem. I have a 8320 with 4.5.0.81. If I do a battery pull it resets my timezone to Pacific even though I am in the Eastern timzone and I have to go in and change it back to Eastern.
    01-06-09 10:48 AM
    I think they all do with a battery pull unless it connects to the towers quickly
    01-06-09 01:00 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD