When trying to download Flycast to my curve 8330 I don't seem to have the correct software to open it. Am I doing something wrong or could I actually be missing the required software. Has anyone else had this problem? If I need some special software, is there a link where I can find it. thanks
    01-16-09 05:13 PM
    01-16-09 05:21 PM
    cdf3
    this looks like it will work but yesterday when asked to open it with a program, out of frustration I selected adobe 8. Now all it wants to do is try to use adobe 8 to open it, which obviously will not work. Any suggestions? Thanks
    01-16-09 06:03 PM
    You need to open the link from your BB browser.
    01-16-09 06:19 PM
    And your Browser needs to be set to Internet/Blackberry. You can't do OTA if it's set to Hotspot/Wifi.
    01-16-09 07:46 PM
    And your Browser needs to be set to Internet/Blackberry. You can't do OTA if it's set to Hotspot/Wifi.
    The 8330 doesn't have wifi.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-16-09 08:28 PM
    cdf3
    this looks like it will work but yesterday when asked to open it with a program, out of frustration I selected adobe 8. Now all it wants to do is try to use adobe 8 to open it, which obviously will not work. Any suggestions? Thanks
    Access the link using your BlackBerry browser. It will prompt you to download the app to your phone.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-16-09 10:22 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD