I hate to pop my crackberry cherry like this, but I'm in desperate need of some help! My bb has been lagging so I decided to delete some of the themes I have downloaded. Weeeell, the themes are listed under the themes in option, but there's no option to delete when I hit menu. Also, they are not in my application list!

I know they have to be somewhere on the phone because I can activate them on the theme list. I've restarted my phone and combed through where I thought these themes may be hiding. Can anyone give any advice? Once I can do this I'll be able to fully enjoy the experience of being a crackberry addict!
    12-30-09 11:53 AM
    did you look under option- advanced options-apllications. your themes will probably say something like com_pLazmic_ the ...2009.06.... something similar to that hightlight click menu click view properties that come with a theme name,version vendor . when you find the want to delete hightlight hit menu delete
    try that
    hope this helps!!1
    In application most times does not give the theme name
    12-30-09 12:10 PM
    You can also use BBSAK to delete the theme COD files off your BB.
    12-30-09 12:14 PM
    If you connect to blackberry desktop manager, go to install/remove apps it should show it, you can then uncheck it and it should remove it.
    12-30-09 12:16 PM
    If you connect to blackberry desktop manager, go to install/remove apps it should show it, you can then uncheck it and it should remove it.
    12-30-09 12:17 PM
    The themes you are trying to remove, are they preset/preloaded themes or themes you loaded into the phone yourself?

Preset/preloaded themes cannot be removed via application list deletion.
    Themes also will generally not slow down your phone, unless you've loaded a ton of them and compromised most of the available memory of the phone. Now being you have an 8330, I do not suspect that is the case.
    You need to investigate the cause/s of the lagging of your phone. Too much crap in it (phone logs, messages, cache, event log)? Too many apps running simultaneously? 99% of lagging is due to memory issues. Click the link in my sig for memory help issues.

Jack
    12-30-09 12:19 PM
    I had a theme that wouldn't delete from my phone, so I connected to
    my PC and used the Desktop Manager to delete it.
    12-30-09 12:19 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD