I just bought a 8330 from my friend and when I got it it still had all his information on it including his email but I can't find out how to delete his email it doesn't get any mail and doesn't show up in the email settings menu but it still has an icon on my home screen and really annoys me how do I delete it

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-09-08 08:12 PM
    Crap! I just found out how to do it today. Now, I can't remember how to do it!!! I know that it was in the Options, though. Sorry I can't help more!
    12-09-08 08:21 PM
    Go to manage internet email. There should be an icon with that title. It will guide you as to how to delete an e-mail address.
    12-09-08 08:31 PM
    Go to manage internet email. There should be an icon with that title. It will guide you as to how to delete an e-mail address.
    No **** I already did that I told you its not listed on my phone anywhere there's just an icon for it

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-09-08 08:39 PM
    You could also just try wiping the device. I just did it actually. Go to Options-> Security Options-> General Settings. Then press the menu button and select "wipe hand held" It gives you an option to Delete (or not) All third party apps. Another warning- before doing this, use the DM to back up your BB!
    12-09-08 09:17 PM
    Go ---> Options ---> Advanced Options ---> Service Book and delete ONLY the [CICAL] and [CMIME] entries with the name(s) of the e-mail account(s) you want to wipe out of your desktop. Then Go back to Advanced Options ---> Host Routing Table, press Option and choose Register Now.

You will receive a confirmation from BlackBerry/Service Provider confirming your re-registration (and those annoying icons will be gone).

Enjoy.-
    02-07-09 05:43 PM
    Go ---> Options ---> Advanced Options ---> Service Book and delete ONLY the [CICAL] and [CMIME] entries with the name(s) of the e-mail account(s) you want to wipe out of your desktop. Then Go back to Advanced Options ---> Host Routing Table, press Option and choose Register Now.

You will receive a confirmation from BlackBerry/Service Provider confirming your re-registration (and those annoying icons will be gone).

Enjoy.-
    Excellent advice PolarBeer. Works great.
    02-17-09 11:13 PM
    Please help me for the following query.
    I have table displayed in website with a link add in the website.
    We access this website in blackberry mobile.
    sample:-
    name phone email link
    ABC 12345 email add

on the click of add we want to store this particular records in blackberry address book.

Please help how can we do this.
    satender
    02-17-09 11:15 PM
    In regards to the original topic of this post, this was the exact problem I had with the Pearl I just got. Thanks PolarBeer for your answer. The step-by-step allowed me to quickly navigate and fix my problem. Thanks all!
    05-28-09 08:24 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD