I can not get email from the BIS servier through my wembail logon and it tell me that I need to update my password.

I am also trying to acess the webmail site from the blackberry internet browser and it says that it is unable to connect to that site.

Any suggestion you can give me wuld be greatly appreciated.
    07-18-08 04:53 PM
    As far as accessing webmail, I have seen a lot of posts that say Opera Mini will do the trick. Good luck!
    07-09-09 05:56 PM
    Not exactly sure I'm understanding your issue. Are you only wanting to access a certain e-mail via the web or would you like to have the web client's e-mails go automatically to your BB without the need for checking?

If you really want to use the web, I'd agree with using Opera. It's the only browser that works for me due to the login/password issues I face with the BB browser and Bolt.

If you want to forget the need for web access, you should be able to get all e-mails going straight to the BB by adding the email account (gmail, yahoo, etc) either at your BIS login page or by using the 'email settings' icon on your BB. Login using your BB account credentials, then add an e-mail account.
    07-09-09 06:29 PM
    Sounds like the OP doesn't have a BlackBerry data plan. Bad idea really.
    07-09-09 07:37 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD