I hope somebody can help me! I have pictures on my blackberry 8330 as well as on the memory card installed. I can move the ones off the card on to my computer but I can not get any from the device itself. I can view them on the blackberry, but when I attach it to the computer I get the folders show up and they are all empty.

How the heck do I get them off my blackberry?? I also tried installing the desktop manager; the usb drivers; mass storage mode. Still I can only see them on the blackberry itself. There are way too many to have to email each one ( I HOPE thats not the only solution).

I appreciate ANY advice provided. Thanks!
    08-18-09 10:35 AM
    There are two ways to move files from device memory to your computer.

The simplest is Media / Explore. Select each image in your Device memory and move it to the Media card. From there, you can copy it to your computer.

Set your Camera / Options to save pictures on the Media card and Media / Options to 0 Mb Reserved Pictures Memory.

The second way will require a fresh download of your BlackBerry Desktop Software, select the option that includes Media Manager.

Media Manager works with both device and media card memory.
    08-18-09 10:48 AM
    I agree with him the computer will only view what's on the media card because that's really what it looks at when mass storage mode is on

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-18-09 11:14 AM
    Thank you so much! I didn't realize there was that "explore" option. I got them all moved and changed my options.
    08-19-09 09:47 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD