Cannot view received TEXT SMS messages ...
    I have a Sprint 8330 Curve. My applications are Golflogix and BBAlerts. I can send text messages fine. When I receive a text message...I am alerted, both by the LED light flashing and if I check my log in BBAlerts, it will tell me I received a text message, what time and from what number. If I go to SMS and MMS icon and view .. there are "no messages". When I view the SMS and MMS folder, there are "no messages".
    Last edited by GolfingGift; 08-28-09 at 03:54 PM.
    08-28-09 03:47 PM
    Did you try a battery pull??? If that doesn't work try getting rid of BBAlerts and see if that helps.
    08-28-09 04:40 PM

I did pull the battery. I will go to the Blackberry desktop manager, uninstall BBAlerts and see what happens. Thank you...
    08-28-09 05:10 PM

Solved, but do not know what caused the problem. Wiped phone and reinstalled everything off desktop manager. Same problem. Wiped phone again and reinstalled address book only. Good now. Reinstalled Mini Opera and Golflogix. Still OK. Will wait to load BBAlerts. No idea what the issue was.
    08-28-09 06:58 PM
    sometimes things just want to act funny. I would just leave it off for a while and see maybe if you can reinstall some other time.
    08-28-09 07:33 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD