In order to send a photo by email, I must take the photo, exit the camera application, open the email application, create an email and then attach the just taken photo, going thru the "attach file" options.

It seems before I had a media card installed in my Curve, I could, while in the camera application, take a photo and then click on the 'send in message' icon and it would seamlessly pull up an email form, I would enter the address, and then select "Send". However, now, if I select "Send as email" it will not display a "send" option, only a "save draft" option. However, if i select "Send as MMS" it will display a "send" option and I can send the photo directly from the camera application.

Any suggestions or help would be appreciated!
    02-03-08 10:45 AM
    I would resend the service books to your device from your BIS setup page on TMobile. Then reboot the device by removing the battery.
    02-03-08 12:02 PM
    I Too Have The Same Problem, Have Tried Sms, Mms, Email And After Removeale Of The Sim And Battery Worked Once And Than Will Not Send Any Picture To Either Of My Email Accounts ( I Have 2) Does Any One Have A Permenet Fix For This.
    03-07-09 02:33 PM
    When I take a picture I click the little mail icon and it gives me a option to send to whatever i would like. MMS, Email. It looks like you both have T-Mobile, I have AT&T and I haven't experienced this problem.
    03-07-09 02:40 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD