I searched the forums, but couldn't find anything on this. Has anyone not been able to read the Crackberry blogs on their device? I have a Sprint 8330. I use the mobile version of Crackberry to access the blogs and posts. Lately, when I click on the link to the Crackberry Blogs it doesn't show anything...just a blank page. I'm not able to scroll down. I can read the posts without a problem. I tried rebooting the device...same thing. Any help would be appreciated.
    09-29-08 03:23 AM
    no today i havent been able to
    09-29-08 03:37 AM
    I've been having this same problem for a few days now.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-29-08 07:11 AM
    Glad it's not only me and that I'm crazy or doing something wrong. I did get an email from Kevin Michaluk (that guy is amazing!) suggesting that I uses Viigo to read the blogs. While this is good, I prefer to read the blogs from the Crackberry.com site. It's just easier to go to one place.

Does anyone who experienced this problem have a fix?
    09-29-08 02:03 PM
    I use viigo to read the blogs. Totally painless and very useful.
    09-29-08 02:15 PM
    What's Viigo? Do i need to install it or visit another site? Got an OTA install, anyone?
    09-29-08 02:41 PM
    Lordsting visit this address from your BB browser for Viigo.

Get Viigo

This link gives you info on what it's all about Viigo

That said I have not experienced issues with the wap forums from my BB
    Last edited by gritmaster; 09-29-08 at 02:49 PM.
    09-29-08 02:47 PM
    Glad it's not only me and that I'm crazy or doing something wrong. I did get an email from Kevin Michaluk (that guy is amazing!) suggesting that I uses Viigo to read the blogs. While this is good, I prefer to read the blogs from the Crackberry.com site. It's just easier to go to one place.

Does anyone who experienced this problem have a fix?
    I totally agree

The question is why has this happened and how do we fix it so we have a choice of how to read the blogs.
    09-30-08 11:34 AM
    I have Viigo installed. I guess I am used to reading the blogs directly from the mobile site. Everything in one place. I'll be using Viigo for now, but if anyone's figured out why we cannot read the blogs fromt he WAP site, please post. Thanks so much!
    09-30-08 02:55 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD