Okay so I am a newbie to the BB community. I just got my first BB Saturday...Everything was going great working wonderfully and then I messed it up somehow LOL. I just updated the software of my BB to the .110. After the update I went to use my BB messenger (my husband is my only contact, I know sad but true LOL). Well he is still in my contact list but if I message him he wasn't getting it. So he messaged me and viola, I could message him back...but he came up in my contact list as a new contact. So essentially I have two contacts in my list both of them being my husband, one that will message him and one that wont. I have tried to delete the previous version of him (the one from before the software update) via husband>menu>delete>delete and it wont let me...It has a little blue smiley by his name with a little clock beside it. I have even done a battery pull as suggested somewhere else on this forum. Any ideas on how to get rid of the husband contact that doesn't work so I only have the on that does? This is driving me totally insane I tell ya LOL. Thanks so much for all your help!!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-16-09 01:02 PM
    you could try to delete both of them then re-add. i had to do the same thing when swapping phones
    02-16-09 02:48 PM
    See if he can delete you off his side. Does he have you on there twice?
    02-16-09 02:50 PM
    Well....so I finally got it fixed...all I did was another battery pull and it worked that time. Still don't understand what happened LOL but I'm glad it fixed it, was driving me crazy LOL. Thanks for the help ne ways!!!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-16-09 07:16 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD