I left my previous carrier less than a year ago to get on the Sprint simply everything plan BEFORE I even had a blackberry..... the minutes and messages alone are worth it!!!

Where else can you get UNLIMITED EVERYTHING for $100? I use my phone for business and use over 1300 minutes per month, so this especially makes sense for me..... there is no other carrier with a deal like this. Verizon would cost over $150 for basically the same coverage..... and no sprint tv AND don't they put restrictions on your data usage???

No thanks, I will stay right where I am at......
    01-31-09 11:02 AM
    I just exercised this option, went from 2 phones and aircard on Sprint to 2 8330's on Verizon. Don't need the aircard any more, and 90% of our calls are made to Verizon customers anyway. For us it was more convenient to go to VZ and a lower minute plan. No particular problem with Sprint except for an annoying tendency to drop calls between cells (I drive OTR and go through many many cells in the course of a call).

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-31-09 11:47 AM
    I never considered the fact that Sprint users roam on VZW's network. Is it really that simple?
    If I switch to Sprint...I can expect the SAME coverage I would have with VZW?
    Yup...pretty much, and you aren't penalized because sprint has had free roaming for years now. So tell me the point of verizon again...i'll wait. Sprint service is good where I am but its good to know that you have this feature in your pocket just in case.
    01-31-09 05:58 PM
    I happen to like being with Sprint and if I wanted to get out of my contract, I would argue that I am paying for MMS in my plan, but not receiving the particular service.

I think someone would need to be extremely unsatisfied to go to such petty lengths to get out of a contract.

There is no perfect cellular service provider.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    That is so very true. I have always been the devil you know is far better than the devil you do not know. However, if you are not feeling Sprint, try to use this technique to get out of your contract.
    01-31-09 06:14 PM
29 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD