I deleted email from "handheld only" and my curve is also deleting it from my gmail on my computer. Is there anyway to restore deleted email? It's not in my trash on gmail.

thanks
    Margie
    11-27-07 05:10 AM
    i dont believe there is any way to restore the email if its not in the gmail's trash folder ...
    11-27-07 07:35 AM
    hey pal I have a serious problem with a client's BB 8800 at first he could not delete certain mails and his contacts would nt show.we then wiped the device and resent service books and all is good.However now the client says that all his prevoius emails are missing and would like to have them restore! Now here is the problem how do we do this???
    02-12-09 07:54 AM
    what if the mail are still on his pc can we not restore from their or will it also be gone/missing..Just a thought to ponder with.
    02-12-09 07:56 AM
    Unless a backup was made before wiping the the phone, the only option would be to forward the messages to himself.
    02-12-09 07:57 AM
    I believe the only way to restore is if you have a backup on your pc with those emails in it
    02-12-09 07:57 AM
    is there a way to restore all emails from BB server if the device was wiped can any one xplain procedure on how it can be done because on the mails for today has been restored. help needed here.
    02-12-09 08:28 AM
    who has the solution on the 8800 that only rings 5 time then gives you enagaged tone. voicemail wont activate
    02-12-09 08:30 AM
    Depending on what email service you use, you might be able to pull up your account, I.e., hotmail, and retrieve the email directly through your BB browser.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-12-09 08:54 AM
    What I hiker said is probably your best bet. Sometimes the phone-mail will show actions that the web-based browser on a PC won't. I'm sure there is some technical reason why this isn't true, but it does happen.
    02-12-09 09:15 AM
    i have lost my message from my blackberry 9780 bold mobile unfortunately. let me know the procedure to restore them.
    05-08-13 09:02 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD