I don't understand how people can use some of the darker wallpapers that are out there. On my 8330, each icon is labelled with a black font, so, if i have two messages in my mailbox, I see "2 messages" in black. That's fine, but if i try to use any sort of dark wallpaper, that information will be impossible to read! SO, what do YOU guys do to work around this issue?? Thanks in advance!
    08-18-08 11:58 PM
    I just use a whole theme when I want a dark background. That way the lettering is in white.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-19-08 12:09 AM
    I just use a whole theme when I want a dark background. That way the lettering is in white.

Hmmmm, interesting. Thanks! So, you're saying that, as part of the theme, the fonts of a different theme will be in a lighter color? I gotta admit, i haven't experimented with too many themes yet, just the ones that are included with the 8330 Curve.
    08-19-08 12:22 AM

Can you recommend a theme or two for me, Jenay?
    08-19-08 12:24 AM
    Yes you are correct.

Try different themes. Its a simple way to personalize your device and make it your own.

08-19-08 12:25 AM
    Yes you are correct.

Try different themes. Its a simple way to personalize your device and make it your own.

Thanks Jenay, will DO..altho not tonite, it's much later here on the EAST Coast than whatever time it is in AZ at the moment...so, got to go to bed!
    08-19-08 12:28 AM
    I love nancydrewthemes.com. Do a google search also for themes. Lots of great ones out there.

08-19-08 12:30 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD