I think I totally screwed myself, but maybeeee someone can help me anyway.

So I have my new BB Curve- I totally love it btw. But here's my question...

I have a lot of emails coming in thru my business email addy and I respond etc. I had read that it's best to delete emails that you no longer need b/c it will save the life of the battery. So I was in my curve and I went to Messages... and I saw a gazillion emails and responses from both of my email addys... so I deleted those. Thinking I am saving my battery life. Then I go to my business email box to find a clients # and it's totally empty.

Am I totally screwed or is there a way to retrieve deleted emails.

TIA!

Carline
    09-07-08 11:43 AM
    Wouldn't they be in the "Deleted" box of your email server? For instance, if I delete on my BB OR my gmail, it goes to the "Deleted" folder in my gmail. Check it out.
    09-07-08 11:45 AM
    Exactly, you should be able to still read them from your computer. Post if you have any more questions or concerns.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-07-08 11:48 AM
    BTW, I guess I should've said this before. Those emails are DEFINITELY gone from your BB, there is no way to retrieve them on the device.
    09-07-08 11:49 AM
    Well, I checked my deleted on my cox account and they aren't there- BUT the initial emails I received are in my inbox on my computer- but I want them back on my BB. Is that possible to get? Or do I have to just forward them back to me?

Is there a deleted email section with all of my emails on the BB?
    09-07-08 11:55 AM
    1. If they need to be on your BB, to me, forwarding would seem the easiest.
    2. There is no "deleted" folder for emails on the BB
    09-07-08 12:01 PM
    Thanks Sultan.
    09-07-08 12:06 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD