I'm getting ready to go on vacation for two weeks and would like to be able to send friends and family some pictures by text. None of them have Blackberry's....just regular cell phones or i phones. Will they be able to get my text pictures from my Blackberry using the MMS text feature? I may be crazy but I could swear when I first got my BB a year or two ago, I was able to send text pictures my SMS texts......No?
    Thanks so much for your help.
    04-09-10 02:52 AM
    They should be able to receive them without any problems.
    04-09-10 05:17 AM
    I'm getting ready to go on vacation for two weeks and would like to be able to send friends and family some pictures by text. None of them have Blackberry's....just regular cell phones or i phones. Will they be able to get my text pictures from my Blackberry using the MMS text feature? I may be crazy but I could swear when I first got my BB a year or two ago, I was able to send text pictures my SMS texts......No?
    Thanks so much for your help.
    They will be able to receive pictures by MMS. MMS, email, blackberry messenger, and instant messenger clients are the only ways to send pictures. You can't send through SMS text.

hope this helps.
    04-09-10 05:43 AM
    Haha.
    Don't be so rouch on him. :P
    Yes the answer is yes.
    Simply.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-09-10 09:07 AM
    i dont kno how u guys cell plans are where u live... but first things first for u to recieve MMS ya phone first has to hav that feature. u mentioned sum hav regular phones and sum hav iphones. the iphones should hav it (not a fan so dont kno the features) lol. the regular phones....hmmm if it has a cam then most likey yes.
    then i mention this cuz this is how it is where i live. ..... dependin on wat mobile plan u hav u can send/receive MMS. i say that bcuz i hav a friend wit an SE P1 and does not get MMS bcuz of the mobile plan on the phone.

so the issues are 1.phone....2.mobile plan.

other than that yes ....they dont need to hav a blackberry to receive from your blackberry
    04-09-10 09:59 AM
    Or just send MMS to an email account.
    That always works as well.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-09-10 10:11 AM
    My friends can receive my mms text messages just fine. They have different phones from env touches, to blackberrys and iphones.

Funny enough, a friend with a storm wont receive mms anything from certain people(It's swapped to use metropcs, so I'm guessing that's where the problems are coming from)

You should be fine.
    04-10-10 12:32 AM
    My friends can receive my mms text messages just fine. They have different phones from env touches, to blackberrys, droids, and iphones.

Funny enough, a friend with a storm wont receive mms anything from certain people(It's swapped to use metropcs, so I'm guessing that's where the problems are coming from)

You should be fine.
    04-10-10 12:33 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD