Sometimes I want to use my Razr 2 V9. If I am able to swap the sim to the Razr 2, will it mess anything up? Does it still try to send e-mail to my Razr?
    07-26-08 07:33 AM
    U can switch all u want! Also, email is sent using ur pin which is associated to RIM not ur carrier so ur razr won't get ur bb emails.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-26-08 07:36 AM
    U can switch all u want! Also, email is sent using ur pin which is associated to RIM not ur carrier so ur razr won't get ur bb emails.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com

Where did you get that? If I switch to any other phone, that is not a BB, I still receive my emails.
    07-26-08 07:48 AM
    Can I still use my browser?
    07-26-08 08:00 AM
    This is outstanding news for me! I spend alot of time on the water, and would rather "toast" my old razor than my curve.

Now to show how NEW I am to all of this, where is... and how do... I remove the sim from the curve?

Thanks in advance for any help!
    07-26-08 11:21 PM
    Can I still use my browser?
    You should be able to. I haven't tried it there reverse way. I've used the carrier's Internet on BBs.
    07-26-08 11:23 PM
    This is outstanding news for me! I spend alot of time on the water, and would rather "toast" my old razor than my curve.

Now to show how NEW I am to all of this, where is... and how do... I remove the sim from the curve?

Thanks in advance for any help!

Bad news for you is that you are on Verizon. There isn't a sim card and it's not pop and go. You either call Customer Care or I believe you can change it online as well.

I don't even think you can receive data or emails on verizon. This works on AT&T/T-mobile (GSM Carriers)
    07-26-08 11:24 PM
    Thanks for the info Jayden0606! Wish it would have been netter news
    07-27-08 08:15 PM
    go to verizonwireless com then login then choose my device or whatever then click activate phone then choose the number you want to activate it for then type in the esn for the new phone and hit ok. then turn phone on and dial*228. them your all done. i do this all the time
    07-27-08 08:40 PM
    Travis,
    Thanks for the information! This really helps me out. I will try it right now.
    07-28-08 01:09 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD