hi all! i have searched the forums but can't seem to find an answer ... can i get rid of the menu icon ????? ... is it theme dependent?? if so i currently like the dimension L theme and would love to hide the little menu icon that stays on my home screen ... tia for any helps!!
    10-06-08 01:19 PM
    No, you can't.

i'd to as well so i replace it with another icon. It seem redundant to have it there since there is the BB Menu key.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-06-08 01:21 PM
    Welcome to CrackBerry.

Create a new folder, move the icon into the new folder, then set the folder to hidden.
    10-06-08 02:18 PM
    10-06-08 02:19 PM
    Welcome to CrackBerry.

Create a new folder, move the icon into the new folder, then set the folder to hidden.
    You can move the BB Menu icon? How? When i click on it it just opens the full icon page. There's no option to move or hide.

?

10-06-08 03:02 PM
    You can move the BB Menu icon? How? When i click on it it just opens the full icon page. There's no option to move or hide.

?

This is theme-controlled. With some themes, the application icon (IE Menu) is one of your main icons on your homescreen, on others, you can move it out.
    10-06-08 03:05 PM
    Ah, ok. i use L like the OP.

Cool. Good to know.

10-06-08 03:07 PM
    I'd also love to know how to do this.
    I have seen screenshots of 8320s with what appears to be the L theme, with the application icon changed:

http://forums.crackberry.com/f2/what...ok-like-10363/

If so, how is it done?
    10-10-08 11:00 PM
    I believe themes based on plazmic 4.6 have the option to have it removed. I'm using Mothys bold L theme and it doesn't have it

10-10-08 11:25 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD