I have to be able to download pdf's and excel spshts from emails. Not just view them. Docs to go won't do this. Any apps available before I trade in for a PALM? Sprint has been no help.
    03-15-09 09:15 AM
    Doc to go BASIC should do this for you. If you do not have sheets to go, then you need to register and upgrade your basic version. The other option is upgrade to the premium version of docs to go. This will then do PDF's as well. There is also e-office, that I think is available though this website.
    03-15-09 09:18 AM
    Doc to go BASIC should do this for you. If you do not have sheets to go, then you need to register and upgrade your basic version. The other option is upgrade to the premium version of docs to go. This will then do PDF's as well. There is also e-office, that I think is available though this website.

You may need to be on Version 4.5 of the OS for the download ability with Docs to Go. It works on mine.
    03-15-09 10:39 AM
    You may need to be on Version 4.5 of the OS for the download ability with Docs to Go. It works on mine.
    Good call - docs to go will only work with 4.5 on BB's
    03-15-09 11:18 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD