When I upgraded to 4.5 on my berry, I didn't install BBmaps cause I have been using google maps, with the GPS working (or so people are saying) now on verizon with BB maps I wanna re-install it. Is there a way to download this OTA?

For some reason when I try to install stuff with DM it removes a large portion of my docs2go with it, so i'm want to avoid doing it that way if possible.
    12-04-08 10:36 AM
    Maybe try at mobile.blackberry.com

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-04-08 10:40 AM
    Maybe try at mobile.blackberry.com

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    yeah, I went there first, but can't find it anywhere. was hoping somebody new of an alternate place to DL
    12-04-08 10:46 AM
    12-04-08 10:47 AM
    I'm in the same boat as tehmonkeh. I tried to reload BBMaps using DM, but when I go to the apploader, for some reason, the only things shown in the list are things that are already on my phone. Apps like BBMaps and the other language packs are missing, any idea why that would be?

However, I tried your link blueberry23, and both in my bb browser and through internet explorer i get the following message...

"Sorry, your device does not meet the system requirements that are needed to support BlackBerry Maps."

Btw, i'm on a vzw 8330 4.5.0.77
    12-04-08 01:20 PM
    There is no 4.5 version of BBMaps for OTA install. You have to use DM.
    12-04-08 01:30 PM
    When I upgraded to 4.5 on my berry, I didn't install BBmaps cause I have been using google maps, with the GPS working (or so people are saying) now on verizon with BB maps I wanna re-install it. Is there a way to download this OTA?

For some reason when I try to install stuff with DM it removes a large portion of my docs2go with it, so i'm want to avoid doing it that way if possible.
    The problem with DocsToGo is a shortcoming in the installation procedure that requires you to rename a file to avoid losing part sof DocsToGo.

A safer way to do this is to download and install CrackMem (free) from my signature. CrackMem will manage the whole process for you and there is an explanation in the Help test.
    12-04-08 01:40 PM
    GPS still doesn't work for Verizon. Even if it did, Google maps would still be a better choice then BBMaps.
    12-04-08 01:40 PM
    with the GPS working (or so people are saying) now on verizon with BB maps I wanna re-install it.
    Where did you see this?
    12-04-08 01:48 PM
    Just tried and it was pretty accurate. Nice, finally Verizon!
    12-04-08 01:54 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD