I have a Bold, which becomes a clock face when recharging - particularly useful when in the charger base next to my bed. My wife just got a Curve 8310, but it doesn't change to become an LCD clock when in it's charger. Is there something in the menus that'll allow that to happen? Maybe there's an app I can download from somewhere?
    09-16-09 05:07 PM
    I have wondered about this, and have done a lot of searching and asking but i don't think it's possible. I was never successful in finding an app for it either.

If you come up with a solution, please share!
    09-16-09 05:18 PM
    I have a Bold, which becomes a clock face when recharging - particularly useful when in the charger base next to my bed. My wife just got a Curve 8310, but it doesn't change to become an LCD clock when in it's charger. Is there something in the menus that'll allow that to happen? Maybe there's an app I can download from somewhere?
    Vorino Clock found here in the App Store. Because the screen goes off after a few seconds, you will also need a program called BBlight at http://www.tateu.net/software/dl.php?f=bblight from your Blackberry that will keep the backlight on when on AC Power. (at least it's supposed to, I could never figure out how to configure it on my 8330)

Mike
    09-16-09 05:18 PM
    Thanks - I'll try those apps. It sounds trivial, but the clock feature is one of my favorite things about the Bold. I just drop it into the charger on my nightstand, and there's my alarm clock. Love the "bedside mode" where the light dims to a comfortable, unobtrusive level for sleeping.
    09-16-09 05:26 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD