Hi! I'm new here!

I have a problem: When a I try to open my camera (to take photo or video), open camera window with a message:

"It's no possible to begin the camera. Close the other applications before restarting the camera."

(My languaje is Spanish, so I translated the message, I don't know what exactly says in english)

What can I do? first tried pulling out battery, after that free space and nothing... I changed the SO, from 4.2 to 4.5.0.161 and stills the same...
    07-08-09 01:46 AM
    What does your Free Memory say? I see that you have tried a battery pull, is there many apps installed? That could cause a problem. I am not too sure, if nothing works then it may come down to the actual camera itself.
    07-08-09 01:50 AM
    Did this just start all of a sudden or did you just get the BB.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-08-09 02:06 AM
    Free space: 19046975 Bytes

I've tried pushing the camera, thinkin' about a bad contact, but nothin...

I have only Guitar Hero 3 Mobile and Christmas pool (I have em since I got my BB and camera always worked fine), I've upgraded the OS with only basic apps
    07-08-09 02:14 AM
    Have you tried taking your media card out and then tried opening the camera?
    07-08-09 02:25 AM
    Hello this is my first post, I have been lurking for a while now since I now own a 8330.. I understand why they call them crackberry's.. my life will never be the same.. anyway on to what I have to say. My wifes brand new 8330 did this very same thing and the only solution was to take it back to the verizon store and let them replace it. Sorry for the bad news, the good news is that its product defect and they will replace it even out of warranty (they said) so there you go..
    07-08-09 02:44 AM
    Have you tried taking your media card out and then tried opening the camera?
    I did it now, but same thing...

Hello this is my first post, I have been lurking for a while now since I now own a 8330.. I understand why they call them crackberry's.. my life will never be the same.. anyway on to what I have to say. My wifes brand new 8330 did this very same thing and the only solution was to take it back to the verizon store and let them replace it. Sorry for the bad news, the good news is that its product defect and they will replace it even out of warranty (they said) so there you go..
    I guess I have to do the same, replace the camera, Telcel (Mexico) won't do it for free, anyway I got this BB by changing it for a LG Shine... no warranty paper... nothing... but I'll replace it!

Thank you!
    07-08-09 02:53 AM
    Try pushing on the camera circle part and restart your camera. Seems sometimes a connection is not coming in contact with something in there. worked for me!
    07-08-09 08:38 AM
    That's worked for me as well.
    07-08-09 08:42 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD