Hey all, not exactly sure if it's maybe a setting that got pressed but, when I open my camera to take pictures, sometimes the screen is purple or green.

Any Ideas?
    02-01-09 06:14 PM
    Oh, the phone is also a curve. Forgot to update my profile
    02-01-09 06:15 PM
    Does it change on it's own?
    02-01-09 06:17 PM
    Have you tried a battery pull? That always fixes my camera issues, from zooming to flash issues.
    02-01-09 06:43 PM
    Yea, one moment the phone is fine. If I open up the camera the next time It will be green or purple.

I have tried the battery pull. It worked once but hasn't since then
    02-01-09 07:10 PM
    If that were my problem, i'd reload the os. Sorry I couldn't give you a better answer.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-01-09 07:12 PM
    I had the same problem after I accidentally hit my phone against a concrete wall. There's no fixing it bro. Call your provider and get it replaced. I did research all up and down the internet, I asked on CB aand asked RIM themselves. Sorry but your SOL.

02-01-09 07:14 PM
    I had the same problem after I accidentally hit my phone against a concrete wall. There's no fixing it bro. Call your provider and get it replaced. I did research all up and down the internet, I asked on CB aand asked RIM themselves. Sorry but your SOL.

LOL, I totally figured I might have to get it replaced. I was kinda hoping it wouldn't come down to that though..thanks a bunch guys!
    02-01-09 08:39 PM
    Same here but there's no way to fix it.

02-01-09 09:22 PM
    I am having the same problem. Seems to be more and more common. Still no solution. Thinking of dumping all software and loading again from the internet. Wonder if there was a problem with the upgraded software I recently downloaded.
    Any comments on that software?
    Thanks
    12-28-10 07:48 AM
    Push the lens back in with a q-tip. Many others have fixed this problem using this method. Do not use excessive force. It is possible to crack the lens. It should click back in when re seated. Good luck.

12-28-10 08:22 AM
    you might want to check the white balance settings
    fluorescent light setting can make screen look green or purple depending on ambient light
    01-08-11 04:09 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD