I'm having some serious problems with the camera on my curve. When taking pictures in a VERY well lit room my picture have a greenish tint to them and just look horrible (it almost looks like the pictures were taken using night vision, and yes I have checked the settings). I had the pearl a while back and it took great pictures but my curves picture basically suck. Does anyone know the cause of this. I have searched the forums and was unable to find a simliar problem. I've tried to post a pic but because I'm a n00b I cant post url's yet plus the attachments are working for me. Thanks in advance!
    12-02-08 07:25 PM
    I assume you tried a battery pull and that you don't have the original protective sticker still on the back of the device?
    12-02-08 07:37 PM
    Yeah I have done multiple battery pulls and the o.g. sticker is long gone. I bought the phone "new" off eBay so maybe the phone just had a bad camera. I've had the phone for over a month and everything else is perfect so I'm not sure what the deal is.
    12-02-08 07:56 PM
    Let's start simple. Go under options in setting and manually adjust the white setting. See if you can improve with that and let me know if that helps.

Bill

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-02-08 08:05 PM
    Hmm...camera is something that can't often be fixed with anything but a batt pull. If that didn't work, the lens may actually be bad and you're out of luck. Sorry, maybe someone will come along that has replaced the camera, but I've never heard of it..
    12-02-08 08:06 PM
    Yeah I tried a battery pull and adjusting the white settings and again no luck. I think its just malfunctioning or something. I'm not too worried about it.... I definitly didn't buy the phone for its camera. Just one more reason to drool over the 8900!
    12-03-08 01:16 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD