Can anyone recomend a website or link that will explain the options with the camera...like why use the small picture size or superfine quality over normal, white balance? geotagging on or off? Etc etc

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-10-09 11:02 AM
    I use the largest resolution and store pics on my SD card so I can have more to work with in Photoshop.
    The white balance is much similar to that of a standard handheld digital camera. This camera doesn't have all the stabilization and extras, so I find auto mode to be the best in most cases.
    Geo tagging saves your GPS coordinates to the meta tag, and sites such as Picasa will read this and add a map placemark or info upon uploading this file.

08-10-09 11:27 AM
    Thank you,
    Is it safe to say large picture size and superfine quality would be the best setting? Any downside?

08-10-09 11:37 AM
    The only downside is it is a much bigger file but if your putting them on a sd card it is all good. I am a photochopper like abhorrance so we need the best quality we can get regardless of size.

08-10-09 03:03 PM
    Thanks, understood.

08-10-09 03:40 PM
    it might effect you if you like to send pics to people. The file sizes will be large so some phones may be unable to receive them.
    08-10-09 06:15 PM
    That makes sense. Do any of these camera options diminish the quality of the photo?

08-10-09 06:18 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD