I got this 8320 last week ( after my first curve ~that i LOVE~ and have had for over a year died permanently from a JVN 102 error) as a replacement to my previous Curve, and less than 8 days in it's already having issues . Everything on the phone so far works fine, except for when i start up my camera, there is a funky orange tint to most of the screen - like you can still see the image that it's trying to capture, but it's funny colored. when i try to actually take the pic, the whole screen goes white, then it comes back to the pic preview screen, but the image is solid white. if you try to view pictures that you have just taken, it gives you the pic icon, but no pic. I can still see my previous pictures that i took a couple days ago. Tried videorecording to see if it had the same problem, and it almost does... except in video the whole image is in pinks and purples. It will record, though. Makes for kinda trippy video . I have checked all the settings and all of them are set to normal. Tried a reset, battery pull, etc. NUTHIN.

Anybody else have this problem? The Tmobile rep said that if i deleted and reloaded all my apps that it would go away, but no luck so far :-\.
    I will most likely have to have them send me yet another replacement... but any suggestions would be appreciated, as i dont want to have to buy all my apps AGAIN like i just did a week ago .
    TIA!
    09-04-09 08:07 AM
    It might be something wrong with the camera lenses
    09-04-09 08:15 AM
    Mine does this every now and again. Try squeezing the camera lens and putting some pressure on it. It works for mine its not a permanant fix but its easy to do every now and again.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-04-09 09:11 AM
    Yeah, I have basically the same problem but mine has about 20 horizontal and vertical lines running through it. Getting replacements is getting real old real fast. But I guess that's what's next
    09-04-09 09:25 AM
    Jimmie did you try pressing on the lense?

09-04-09 09:36 AM
    Mine does this every now and again. Try squeezing the camera lens and putting some pressure on it. It works for mine its not a permanant fix but its easy to do every now and again.

That worked! They are already sending me another replacement but in the meantime that fixed it. i will probably include a note with the defective phone, maybe there's just something inside that isnt tightened or something. thanks so much!
    09-04-09 05:47 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD