okay now everytime i try to open my camera it has a error reading "could not start the camera. close other applications and try opening the camera again" now ive tried everything, there is nothing else opened. If you could help pleasssee do so...no one knows why its doing this even my carrier, they dont have camera troubleshooting
    09-29-08 09:06 AM
    Have you tried Alt+back button.. to make sure everything else is closed. And try a battery pull.
    09-29-08 09:12 AM
    Have you tried Alt+back button.. to make sure everything else is closed. And try a battery pull.
    yeah i just tried it and nothing i also did the battery pull like everyday i dont know this sucks
    09-29-08 09:27 AM
    Try reinstalling the camera application via DM.
    09-29-08 09:28 AM
    To mizzdezz or anyone else with the same problem or knows how to fix it, I am having the same problem with my blackberry curve camera. I get the same message and I have tried a battery pull and alt+back, and several other alt+ suggestions, nothing works. How did you fix it? Plz help!
    10-09-10 06:27 PM
    follow this link:

BlackBerry 101: How to Install or Upgrade to a New RIM BlackBerry Operating System (OS) | CrackBerry.com

and follow the instructions to re-install or upgrade your Operating Software (OS)
    10-10-10 03:09 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD