When viewing through my camera or video, the view is very distorted. Almost looking like modern art and not the actual view of what I should be seeing. Is there a setting that got changed?

Your help is appreciated.
    1stRealtor
    11-06-08 09:12 AM
    Is the lens clean? It's kind of hard to see but can easily get a furball or fingerprint on it.
    11-06-08 09:14 AM
    Clean it with a q-tip. if its real bad try a battery pull.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-06-08 09:15 AM
    Did you happen to adjust any settings? Is the picture still in color? It could be that the lens is dirty from dust or pocket lint. Once in a while I'll see big globs of white in the corner of the viewer, just so happens to be little lint flakes from my pocket.

What model phone are you using?

11-06-08 09:17 AM
    Lol I can't believe I was overturned by two posts already. Just shows how quick cbers are to help out.

11-06-08 09:18 AM
    It's not a dirty lense issue. The display resembles an abstract picture. Sorta with a red cast. I have not knowingly changed any settings.

I have removed the battery to reboot.

I just tried to take a picture to show you and I the picture results in a white screen and can not choose an option to save. So I do mot have a camera option.

Phone is less than 2 mo old.
    11-06-08 09:28 AM
    The reddish cast could be the Sepia option... You have 3 choices... Color, B&W and Sepia.
    11-06-08 09:40 AM
    Mine has Normal, BW & Serpia. Its set on NORMAL
    11-06-08 09:56 AM
    Verizon is shipping a replacment. Issue resolved.

Thanks all
    11-06-08 10:30 AM
    I actually had the same problem yesterday. Banged it against my hand a couple of times and it's fine.

Have you dropped yours lately? I know I did and it must have moved something. But like I said, banged it against the palm of my hand a couple of times (not too hard) and everything is back to normal.
    11-06-08 12:03 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD