is there any way to turn off the camera click sound when the phone is on vibrate or silent?
    01-05-08 01:17 AM
    Currently I do not believe you can turn the sound off for the camera.
    01-05-08 02:10 AM
    i've wondered that too. i thought that maybe putting the phone on vibrate would change that, but no.
    01-05-08 03:33 AM
    Unfortunately, or fortunately depending on which side of the camera you are on, you cannot turn this function off.
    Think gym locker rooms and stealth picture taking, and you'll realize why it cannot be turned off. I, for one, don't want someone taking my picture without my knowledge.
    01-05-08 03:38 AM
    Not everyone that uses the curve is taking stealth pictures. Sometimes it is nice to take a picture of a friend in his back-swing on the golf course.

Someone looking to take stealth pictures in locker rooms probably has plenty of small cameras, or other phones that don't click.
    05-17-08 10:00 PM
    the only way to silence the noise is to do it while you are on a call so call your voicemail and then open up your camera and you can do it
    05-17-08 10:01 PM
    Stealth photos! LOL! I work in Scottsdale AZ at the "Fashion Square" and when on smoke breaks my buddy is always asking me to snap shots of the hotties there! I tell him "no way, I can't figure out how to turn the camera sound off!" now I know I can quit trying to figure it out! LOL!!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-17-08 10:11 PM
    I actually figured that out by accident lol
    05-17-08 10:13 PM
    Scared to go to fashion square. Wait, I'm a guy... I've seen the girls that run around there, damn.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-17-08 10:16 PM
    or just put it on mute i dont have ne sound on my camera u can change it from click or mute and theres another ones u can choose but i have mine on mute n it it wonderful that way
    05-17-08 10:20 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD