for the past 2 weeks, if anyone calls me, my phone vibrates twice and then sends them directly to voicemail. this happens on both UMA and EDGE. I'm using T-Mo's 4.5.0.81, and used the CrackMem program to brick the phone and reload the OS. I don't think that this is a setting problem. does anyone think that there's something T-Mo can do? or is my BB physically malfunctioning?
    11-12-08 07:03 PM
    You can see if tmo can make your rings longer before VM picks up.
    11-12-08 07:12 PM
    it's like the phone is sending people to VM. it's strange.

but yeah, I'm calling T-Mo in the morning, see if they can help.
    11-12-08 07:16 PM
    FYI - if you want, I have an app called VibandRing which makes it ring AND vibrate at the same time.. check it out if you want..
    11-12-08 07:18 PM
    Go into profiles click advanced options scroll down to phone open go down to bottom and check no to do not disturb. That should do it.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-12-08 07:30 PM
    Hey FReQ Z. Good luck with your phone, but you Avatar is hilarious. LOL
    11-12-08 07:30 PM
    Go into profiles click advanced options scroll down to phone open go down to bottom and check no to do not disturb. That should do it.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    that was the fix. I'm probably the one that set it... LOL I didn't know what that feature did.

I feel dumb. LOL

thanks everyone.
    11-12-08 08:02 PM
    Hey FReQ Z. Good luck with your phone, but you Avatar is hilarious. LOL
    thank you. LOL
    11-12-08 08:02 PM
    FYI - if you want, I have an app called VibandRing which makes it ring AND vibrate at the same time.. check it out if you want..
    I'm interested.. can you link me?
    11-12-08 08:16 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD