my 8320 is my first BB- and I can't believe I lived without one. all my nokias and motorolas and useless treo wm5...

I've had it since january, got my 12 year old daughter a Pearl (no data plan needed for her to YIM her day away).. we love everything about BB, plain and simple.

the software upgrade gave me video and a few other perks. I have a 2gb media card.. plenty of space.

for xmas my daughter is getting my sister's 8310 that I'm unlocking, upgrading and making an awesome theme for. (got my sis to switch to tmo 8320- amazon for a penny with 100 rebate!!)

the new RIM devices to be released seem beyond sweet, and I can't wait to play with one.. or all.. very soon.

but I think 4.5 on my Curve did it for me.. for a while anyway..
    (I only wish I could save apps to the media card)

anyone else?
    10-15-08 09:17 PM
    Welcome to Crackberry and to the Berry itself. It is the way to go.
    10-15-08 09:20 PM
    Nice story! Yeah having these Curves holds me by for now but I can't wait for the Bold, new Curve 8900, and Storm to be released.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-15-08 09:23 PM
    Nice story! Welcome to Cb and BB. I love my tmo 8320. It is a great phone!

10-15-08 09:26 PM
    Welcome to CB. I too have a Curve 8310 and a Pearl 8100. I am happy with my Curve but will be upgrading when the Bold is released on AT&T.
    10-15-08 09:28 PM
    . for a while anyway..
    (I only wish I could save apps to the media card)

anyone else?
    Check this out...Aerize Card Loader 2008 - SD card install utility - Personal Productivity BlackBerry Software - Crackberry Store
    Last edited by pltaylor; 10-15-08 at 09:36 PM.
    10-15-08 09:34 PM
    Check this out...
    (I'm not allowed to post links yet.. ??)

there are only 4 reviews.. any personal thoughts on this?
    10-15-08 09:56 PM
    Why not give it a shot? There's a seven day free trial. We're biased, but it's great for when you want to try out a bunch of new BlackBerry applications.
    Aerize Card Loader 2008 - Premium BlackBerry Utility Software
    (contains trial download link)
    http://forums.crackberry.com/f103/ho...er-work-83306/
    (info & faq)
    10-16-08 11:22 AM
    good that you're enjoying ur bb!
    10-16-08 12:17 PM
    Welcome to Crackberry, and nice story
    10-16-08 01:25 PM
    Welcome to Crackberry, and nice story
    Thanks! I've been lurking for the past 10 months. I understand... I can't put it down, or its within reach at all times.

I appreciate all the info and work everyone here has done! I have learned how to make it mine... And be real happy with what it has become! I know the life of the Curve has only begun.

10-16-08 07:39 PM
    Why not give it a shot? There's a seven day free trial. We're biased, but it's great for when you want to try out a bunch of new BlackBerry applications.

I installed and got frustrated. I read the threads and did other searches- it was a weird way of doing things, and not what I'm looking for. On my treo I could actaully run programs from the SD card- that's what I wanna do on my Curve. .

10-16-08 07:47 PM
    I installed and got frustrated. I read the threads and did other searches- it was a weird way of doing things, and not what I'm looking for. On my treo I could actaully run programs from the SD card- that's what I wanna do on my Curve. .
    Fair enough. Sorry it didn't work for you.
    10-17-08 01:17 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD