i am trying to change my call forwarding number to fusion voicemail...i went into the call log options and then the call forwarding section....i followed the instructions on how to add another number but when i try so save it i get a message that the nmber +18132000200 is not set and to check the number....i know its the correct number help

by the way i am using an 8320 w/ os 4.5.0.44
    06-25-08 12:01 AM
    I have an 8310 on AT&T and new to GMS, so not sure if yours would be the same. I had to go under Phone Options - Call Forwarwing on my device and enter the number (without the 81) into the Forward Unanwsered Calls.

Hope this helps.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-25-08 05:20 AM
    i am trying to change my call forwarding number to fusion voicemail...i went into the call log options and then the call forwarding section....i followed the instructions on how to add another number but when i try so save it i get a message that the nmber +18132000200 is not set and to check the number....i know its the correct number help

by the way i am using an 8320 w/ os 4.5.0.44
    I just changed my 8310 yesterday to try Fusion as well. As Sinster says, it is in the phone options. I also received a similar error as you and realized that I was in a spot in the house where my signal is very iffy. Once I moved to where I had a good signal, it took the new number. Good luck. So far, I'm not that impressed with Fusion. I'll play with it some more today, but may give YouMail a try. Of course, I'm never happy.
    06-25-08 06:49 AM
    I wasn't particularly thrilled with Fusion, either. Good idea, but as far as I can tell, you can't set an outgoing voicemail message, which is a deal-killer for me. Unless I'm mistaken, I probably will dump it. One less thing chewing memory...
    06-25-08 09:53 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD