Im using a curve 8310 running 4.5.0.110. i have been using a 8900 today plus replica theme, that i got from the app store, for several months now. last nite i resent my service books and now none of my calender events show up on my home screen. if i click calender they show up there, but not on my today plus screen. thinking it was an issue with the theme, i changed to the regular today screen, and no luck there eather. any suggestions?
    05-10-09 09:24 AM
    Try options: advanced options : default services: and make sure under calenders your default is the correct one.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-10-09 09:30 AM
    If you have only one e-mail account and only one calendar go to:
    options>advanced options>service books>scroll for item that says CICAL and delete it.
    Then activate a different theme and then re-activate your today theme.
    Last edited by tellsells; 05-10-09 at 09:42 AM.
    05-10-09 09:36 AM
    checked that. question. i sync my calender to my work outlook, but dont have a work email on my bb. that option only gives me my three personal email accounts to make default. should there be a listing for my work calender?
    05-10-09 09:39 AM
    That will work, but you will no longer have the option to send invitations or email invitees. I wasn't able to find any solution that would give me everything, since I need to be able to use the full functions of the calendar. In the end I had to start over with a new email address, which was easier than doing a complete wipe of my BB. Personally, I won't be resending service books again unless I absolutely have to.
    05-10-09 09:41 AM
    Its probably associated with one of the emails try each one and see if it shows up. If you look at the threads I've started I have a thread just like this from like 4 days ago er something. Check that out for more info

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-10-09 09:41 AM
    ok. i deleted each email related calender, one by one, when i get to my bb email only, then it works. i must be missing a setting somewhere?
    05-10-09 10:12 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD