Unusual problem with my wife�s BB 8300. Calendar entries for 3 year period both single and recurring show up in Calendar on the BB 8300 and can be edited and will cause alarms and reminders BUT Calendar entries will not Back-up into an.ipd file. All other data on BB 8300 will back-up. I can read ipd files with ABC AMBER Blackberry Converter and Calendar part is empty in the .ipd back-up file.

Additionally Calendar entries will not sync with Outlook, but all other data in the BB 8300 will sync fine. I have tried dual and one-way sync as well as deleting the sync configuration entry in the RIM folder and then re-config. Sync. Doesn�t help.

Upon examining BB I found clues to cause. No entries listed in Calendar and Calendar Database Size is listed as 0 entries with 0.0K size.

Seems like BB 8300 operating system as lost record of the Calendars existence even though it�s there and running fine.

I am afraid of BB losing the Calendar data and then since there is no back-up or Outlook all will be lost forever.

Is there a way for the BB 8300 O.S. to rebuild it�s record of the existing Calendar so the Calendar Data can be either backed-up or sync�ed to Outlook ?

Blackberry 8300
    Smartphone (EDGE)
    PIN: 2405E21E
    V4.2.2.89 (PLATFORM 2.4.0.39)
    Cryptographic Kernel v3.8.4.47
    Micro Edition Config. CLCD-11
    � Profile: MIPD-2.0
    � Media Version: 1.0
    � File Version 1.0

Memory usage: Settings - Options � Status: free: 21,440,710
    Total: 55,443,456
    ( has a 2 gig media card )