I am synching my outlook calendar with my 8330 curve (Sprint) and I am not on the BES. I set up synching my calendar, notes, address book and tasks. Everytime I sync my curve, it duplicates the entries in my calendar, especially the birthdays, multi day items. I only have my computer sunching to my phone, don't have my phone synching back. Since I do most of my updates on my computer don't need a two way sync. Is there a setting I am missing or something to make it no put duplicate etires on my phone? Thanks.
    08-13-08 01:32 PM
    Yes, in the sync settings you want to make sure that it is a 2 way sync, other wise it will juat always add your events again and again. You should be able to set up the 2 way sync so that the computer overrides your handheld. Or you can set it so that the phone overrides, or so that you are prompted for any changes.

Hope this helps!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-13-08 01:38 PM
    Or, you can always do one way sync's, just tell DM to wipe all existing data on the device, that way you will neve have dupes. But if you go this route, you can never add entries to the device or else they'll get wiped at the next sync and never updated.

Best way to go is to do a one way sync from pc to device wiping device entries, then once complete set up two way sync's so any entries made to the device or pc will update each other.
    08-13-08 04:32 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD