Hi all, I am having a problem with my calander reminder setting. When I set an appointment, it gives you the opportunity to set a reminder before the actual reminder. The default reminder is set at 15 minutes. Sometimes I want a reminder, but sometimes I want it set for the time and the time only, without a reminder. For these, I set it at 0 minutes reminder. I've noticed when I do this it doesn't go off at all. It doesn't even go off at the time the apopintment is set for. I know there has to be a way to correct this. With all the smart functions, I find it hard to believe BB would have a glitch like this. I'm positive it's my lack of experience with my BB which has prevented me from figuring this problem out.
    I would hate to have to set my appoints for 15 minutes later just to have the alarm go off at the right time.
    Thank you for any help people!!!!!!!!
    08-28-09 02:06 PM
    I am unfamiliar with this problem. On my device a 0-minute alert does just that: alerts at exactly the time the appointment occurs. You're sure, of course, that you aren't setting the alert to "None", which is adjacent to "0", right?

I'm on WAP so can't see your profile - what operating system version are you using? - Alt+LeftShift+H, third line down is one quick way to check.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-28-09 02:50 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD