Hello all,

I've tried long and hard to figure this out myself, but I couldn't...

BACKGROUND: I only have one e-mail address set-up on my BB and I had to delete and re-add it to my BB account (long story). Since it was my only account on the phone and for a few minutes I had no address associated, my phone created "Device Default Calendar."

Now that I added my e-mail address back, I now have 2 calendars, "device default" and "[email protected]." I want to get rid of "device default" because it's annoying generally and also created a lot of duplicates on the calendar once my address synced.

WHAT I'VE DONE:

- I already looked at the default services -- it only lists my e-mail address, "devide default" is not even there.
    - I checked service books for an extra CICAL file. Does not exist, only my e-mail address CICAL file.
    - I thought about backing up everything on my phone and starting over, but then noticed that my DM backup includes the calendar...which would defeat the purpose.

Anyone have any ideas on what to do?

I have never done a restore from a backup file -- will it give me the option not to restore the calendar?

Thanks in advance for your help!
    05-03-09 10:12 PM
    Anyone....please?
    05-05-09 12:32 AM
    Sorry no one's been able to help you! I had a similar problem but I deleted ALL my CICAL service books.

I would suggest doing a back up just on case anything goes wrong.

Good luck!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-05-09 02:50 AM
    Sorry no one's been able to help you! I had a similar problem but I deleted ALL my CICAL service books.

I would suggest doing a back up just on case anything goes wrong.

Good luck!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    I deleted all my CICALs and don't know what to do - it won't sync.
    05-12-09 03:01 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD