Hoping somebody can tell me what I'm doing wrong. I've had some issues lately with my 8330, and I've had to reload my OS twice in the last few weeks. Luckily, I'm OCD about backing everything up. Every few days I do a backup using Desktop Manager. But whenever I've re-installed the OS and told DM to restore from my backups, the calendar entries never come back.

My other data seems to be fine (contacts, music, videos, etc.), but I always have to re-enter my appointments in the BB calendar manually. I have Windows 7 and Windows Live Mail, and from my understanding, I can't sync my BB with that program, so I haven't tried. I don't sync my BB calendar with any computer calendar type program. I just rely on having it on my phone, and when I have to re-enter all my appts, it's a pain!

Am I doing something wrong? Or does the DM backups just not restore your calendar appts?
    02-10-10 01:55 PM
    You could always get a gmail account, and use the google calendar sync app. I have found that this is the best way for me to make sure my calendar is on my phone even when I reinstall the OS.
    02-10-10 04:18 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD