When I put an appointment in the calendar, at the top it says "Send using" and I have the choice of which email to use. How do I go back and change that email? I have 50 entries using my work email and 224 emails using my yahoo email. Unfortunatley, the one that shows up on my home screen with my theme is the work email. Thanks for your help. ")

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-08-09 09:47 PM
    When I put an appointment in the calendar, at the top it says "Send using" and I have the choice of which email to use. How do I go back and change that email? I have 50 entries using my work email and 224 emails using my yahoo email. Unfortunatley, the one that shows up on my home screen with my theme is the work email. Thanks for your help. ")

Just simply scroll up to send using> highlight the email address and hit trackball or menu>change option, then you can change it to whichever one you want...
    05-08-09 09:50 PM
    Options / Advanced Options / Default Services / Calendar will let you set the default.
    05-08-09 09:52 PM
    When I click on the email adrress the only options that show are: Save, delete, invite attendee and full menu. When I click on full menu I get the same options. I understand the default service, but what I would like to do is to make all the yahoo entries, work email addresses. Any thoughts?

05-08-09 10:00 PM
    I see what you mean. I only recently upgraded to OS4.5 and had not noticed the email address at the top of a calendar entry. Unfortunately I have the same options as you do, with no apparent way to change it.
    05-08-09 10:13 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD