I deleted some of my other calendars I don't use from my service books. the CICAL service book for google and so on. Now I dont have any of my upcoming events on the today calendar and I actually have to open the calendar to view them. I tried resending my service books which has all the calendars now back on my BB but still no events on the home screen. Any ideas and could this be a theme issue?

Thanks a million
    Bob
    09-23-09 12:11 PM
    I deleted some of my other calendars I don't use from my service books. the CICAL service book for google and so on. Now I dont have any of my upcoming events on the today calendar and I actually have to open the calendar to view them. I tried resending my service books which has all the calendars now back on my BB but still no events on the home screen. Any ideas and could this be a theme issue?

Thanks a million
    Bob

You might have to sync with your computer again.
    09-23-09 12:17 PM
    Never thought of that. I will do that when I get home.

Thanks for your help
    Bob
    09-23-09 12:22 PM
    Never thought of that. I will do that when I get home.

Thanks for your help
    Bob
    You're welcome. Hopefully that takes care of it. Usually does for mine.
    09-23-09 01:03 PM

Thanks a million
    Bob
    i hope that works, i had the same issue and it was wayyyyyy more difficult. good luck
    09-23-09 01:51 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD