hi all. newly upgraded to 4.5, using ical on a mac.
    SOme appointments on my berry have a blue background, while others have green. could this just be that the ones created before i updated have blue, and the ones created after are green?
    01-13-09 12:03 PM
    it has to do with what email account is associated with that particular appointment, they have different colours
    01-13-09 12:19 PM
    it has to do with what email account is associated with that particular appointment, they have different colours
    Yep, and you can change the colors as you like if you go into options while in the calendar app.
    01-13-09 12:23 PM
    i only have one email account on my blackberry though
    01-13-09 12:27 PM
    when i go to select calendar, i see device default, followed by blue, then my email adderss, followed by green. all i want is for both to be on the same calendar and email. any advice?
    01-13-09 12:28 PM
    any help ?! Thanks
    01-13-09 02:41 PM
    I think all appointments appear on the same calendar, but when you create an appointment you can click "Send Using" and select the account to be associated with the appointment, as has been said. Each account can have a different color. It sounds like you are creating some appts with one account, some with the other. You could turn them both the same color :-)

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-13-09 03:10 PM
    I think all appointments appear on the same calendar, but when you create an appointment you can click "Send Using" and select the account to be associated with the appointment, as has been said. Each account can have a different color. It sounds like you are creating some appts with one account, some with the other. You could turn them both the same color :-)

Okay-I have the BOLD and there is no option to 'send using'. As soon as I set-up the new email account now I can't change the color of the appointments or set them up with a different color. HELP please!!!

Even changing the calendar--switching--only hides some appointments.

03-09-09 12:04 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD