hi all.

thanks for all the help so far.

how do i rig my calendar so that it will ring me with an alarm on important days (like g-friend's b-day)?
    11-14-08 08:58 AM
    Profiles, Advanced, Chose the active profile (usually normal) then you will see Calender, edit yoour alerts in there.

Same with all of the other thiings like SMS, phone ringers, MMS alerts

thats how you change your alerts

Oh and of course put in the calendar, your events
    11-14-08 09:07 AM
    ok, i just make an appointment on the day in the calendar? and the alarm will sound?

is there some 101 instructions for things like the calendar and such so i'm not bothering people here?
    11-14-08 09:18 AM
    ok, i just make an appointment on the day in the calendar? and the alarm will sound?

is there some 101 instructions for things like the calendar and such so i'm not bothering people here?
    Check out the Welcome Newbies link in my signature.
    11-14-08 09:21 AM
    You have to also set it to TONE, or Vibrate and tone (out of holster) if you dont have one, and it will sound once you save it.
    11-14-08 09:23 AM
    thanks to you guys i am well along my way in learning how to use my phone. thanks you.
    11-14-08 09:30 AM
    No problems - we're here to help. Welcome to the CB family!
    11-14-08 10:08 AM
    My calender is now warning me of appmt. approx. 15 mins. prior to the time. Is there a way to increase the warning time to 30 mins. prior to the date of the appmt. ? Thanks for any info.r
    02-28-09 01:00 PM
    When you're entering the appointment info, click on reminder, then chose one

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-28-09 01:48 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD